Priority 1 Power Services has worked thousands of projects since its inception in 1993, and provided many different services to those clients. Additional project references are available upon request, but the following are a few recent examples:
CalPERS Lincoln Plaza Buildings 5 Year Maintenance Project
March to May 2013 – Sacramento, CA
- Coordinated, Managed and Executed Maintenance on all main electrical distribution equipment within the three high-rise buildings in downtown Sacramento. Project included two months of planning, developing of MOPs, and weekly coordination meetings. Ultimately, all three buildings were shut down for the three-day Memorial Day Weekend Maintenance effort including (4) High Current Breaker Injection Test Sets and 25 men.
- NETA Maintenance Testing was performed on six main Service Entrance Sections and other downstream equipment.
Scottsdale Healthcare – Thompson Peak Hospital Emergency Power Upgrade
January to May 2013 – Scottsdale, AZ
- Provided consulting/support to the hospital regarding design and purchase of equipment for upgrading standby emergency system to one additional 1500kW Generator, and replacement of existing Paralleling Swgr.
- Design and Installation of elaborate temporary electrical emergency standby system including two 1000kW Generators, two 1200 amp distribution switchboards, and approximately 2500 feet of temporary conductors. Development of MOPs and coordination of systematic “cutover” of each of the 10 ATS’ to the temporary system.
- Performed NETA Acceptance Testing on new Paralleling Swgr and Generator, including Draw Out Circuit Breakers, Switchboards, Protective Relays, CTs, and Grounding.
- Commissioning of new IEM Paralleling Switchgear and new Generator along with existing Generator, including load bank testing, failure mode testing, engine synchronizing, BMS/monitoring, and overall functionality
- Development of MOPs and coordination of systematic “cutover” of each of the 10 ATS’ to the new system.
Sempra Energy Ranch Bernardo Data Center – Power Upgrade & New System Installation
October 2012 to April 2013
- Performed NETA Acceptance Testing on all new Switchboards, ATS’, Panelboards, Transformers, Breakers, and Grounding.
- Performed Level 4 & 5 Commissioning of electrical systems, including (2) 2000kW Generators, Paralleling Switchgear, (4) ATS’, (2) Multi-Module UPS Systems, (8) PDU/Static Switches, and associated distribution.
Other Noteable Projects
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Arizona Data Center – Phoenix, AZ
- Banner Health Main Data Center – Mesa, AZ
- Maricopa County Courthouse – Phoenix, AZ
- SHC Osborn Hospital – Scottsdale, AZ
- SHC Shea Hospital – Scottsdale, AZ
- Dignity Health Chandler Regional Hospital – Chandler, AZ
- Dignity Health Gilbert Mercy Hospital – Gilbert, AZ
- City of Tempe Water Treatment Plant – Tempe, AZ
- Phoenix NAP Data Center – Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport – Phoenix, AZ
- Arizona State University – Tempe, AZ
- Mayo Clinic Hospital – Scottsdale, AZ